9th November 2020 – Submission of abstracts
16th December 2020 – Notification of acceptance of communication (poster or oral communication)
6th January 2021 – Submission of revised abstracts
18th January 2021 – Registration of the author presenting the work
8th February 2021 – Submission of complete articles (written in Portuguese, Spanish or English) for publication in the monographic issue of the journal “Cuadernos de Psicologia del Deporte” (SJR)
Submission Preparation Checklist
Articles must be sent to the congress email, following the rules and recommendations indicated by the journal “Cuadernos de Psicologia del Deporte”.
– It must be submitted in two languages: Portuguese and English or Spanish and English;
– It must have the following structure: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions;
– It must have a maximum of 300 words;
– It must have between 3 and 5 keywords;
– Authors are responsible for the content of their presentations.
A certificate will be issued for all communications and posters presented.